HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Tickets for “Christmas on Us” prizes are only available at participating sponsors of the “Christmas on Us” promotion. You must
be 18 years of age to be eligible to win. (No purchase necessary.)
2. How to collect tickets:
A. One ticket for every $10 transaction per customer at any sponsor.
B. One ticket per person per week from The Coffey County Republican.
C. Limit of 250 tickets per person per transaction at any sponsor.
3. Employees of sponsoring firms are not eligible to receive tickets at their place of business. Employees may collect tickets from
other participating sponsors. Employees of The Coffey County Republican and their immediate family are not eligible to win prizes.
4. ALL prizes awarded for the “Christmas on Us” promotion will be scrip money, which can be used for goods and services only at
5. Instant Winners: Ten instant winners will receive $50 scrip money prizes. Tickets will be collected from each participating
sponsor each week. Several random tickets will be drawn each week. The ticket number will appear on random ads in the Nov.
24, & Dec. 1, 8, 15 editions of The Republican. These instant winners will have until 5 p.m. Monday of the
following week to claim their prize by presenting the winning tickets at
The Coffey County Republican office.
6. Sunday, Dec. 18 is the last day to collect tickets. Sponsors can hand
out tickets until 5 p.m.
7. Grand Prize Drawing: The grand prize drawing will be held Monday,
Dec. 19 at 5:30 p.m. at the Burlington High School Gym. The following
prizes will be awarded: Any unclaimed $50 instant winners, two $250
runner-up prizes and two grand prizes of $1,000 each. Winning tickets
must be presented at the Grand Prize Drawing to claim prizes.
8. If the cashier at a participating sponsor forgets to give you your tickets,
be sure to remind them at the time of purchase.